Yay or nay .... Slim Fast 3-2-1 diet

I bought the powder ... chocolate flavor, and it's actually not that bad. Just wanted to see if I liked it before I started the diet.

If you've tried the 3-2-1 diet, have you had any success? What other flavors are good? (I HATE milk, but the chocolate shake isn't too nasty lol) Any tips?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I love that shake and was doing great. I cheated and made mine in the bleder with a banana and ice so it would be a lil more filling and supper cold. You just get sooooo hungry when its wearing out of your system. TIP: eat baby carrots and/ or fruit to satisfy those little or BIG (lol) munchies . But like other diets it works best with excerise to see faster results. I only walked on the treadmill for 15 min a day and lost 5 pounds in one week.
    Hope this helps. Goodluck!
    tballmommy

Answer by tballmommy at 12:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I love the system, except that I am allergic to milk and even if I use soy milk there are still milk products in the powder. If they came out with a milk free line I would be all for it!
    1lv2stks3nlz4ev

Answer by 1lv2stks3nlz4ev at 12:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Tomorrow will be one week on the 3-2-1 plan for me! so far I'm really LOVING it. I didn't weigh myself when I started so I'm not sure if I've lost any weight. I feel good about myself though. I don't have time to use the blender during the week so I drink the canned ones in the morning and for lunch i have a protein meal bar. I like them. In the afternoon I have a 100 calorie snack and then for dinner it just depends. but I try to keep it between 500-700 calories. I'm trying to stay at 1200 calories a day. And I'm slowly adding exercise. My stomach has already shrank alot which is great b/c portion control was a big problem for me.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Be aware that when you stop doing these diets, you'll gain back all the weight. I did Slim Fast about 10 years ago, and I lost weight, then it all came back. You really should make permanent changes to your life instead.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I personally am using Slim Fast as a stepping stone to lifestyle changes... I'm using the slimt fast to get me used to eating small meals. it has shrank my stomach and it has gotten me used to couting calories. I will not be using Slim Fast for the rest of my life.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• If you want to become slimmer,this website is a very good choice,click on http://www.meizitang.us/ they have many meizitang slimming products,these items are very effective,you can visit them and get what you want.
    aramisdrew

Answer by aramisdrew at 3:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2011