What does your tween boy play with at home??

Apparently our house isn't "cool" says my 11 year old son,lol
So...I'm trying to figure it out..what does other 11 year old boys have that mine doesnt? And what do they play with at home?

We recently got him a basketball hoop..so I guess our "coolness" level went up a notch..haha

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 12:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• I kept my boys really active in their sports, their choice of course. In the summer it was baseball and football, winter is football and wrestling.. As far as toys they have 3 gaming systems to choose from, their ride bikes, in the winter they snowboard, they play baseball , basketball or kickball outside with friends, in the summer they go to the pool and of course the tv and computer.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Bike riding, trampoline, in the summer he swims in the pool. In the winter he is more into his video games, and he has 3 different systems to pick from, oh and his computer.

Answer by gemgem at 12:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Basketball, trampoline, recently he's been building a "fort" in the woods, skateboard, and video games (we have a Wii, a PlayStation and he has a DS)

Answer by missanc at 12:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Basketball, we have various outdoor games that are Frisbee based. And video game systems.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Basketball, video games, TV
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• My son is 9 1/2 and the only cool thing we have is the xbox which is what he wants to do all the time. Unfortunately he's not allowed to play it all the time and has to share with his dad and 3 sisters so...
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Playstation

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2011