What do you guys think?

Im 18 weeks pregnant and already feeling the baby move and its very active and me and my hubby are hoping for a girl but everyone keeps saying it sounds like a boy so what do you guys think?

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I dont think you can really tell by that-- but if its any consolation my daughter was very active around that same time during my pregnancy. I thought she felt like a fish flopping out of water inside me.
    CNsg

Answer by CNsg at 2:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• lol, I think that there is no way to tell what you are having until either an ultrasound (still not 100%).
    People told me my whole pregnancy that with my mild morning sickness, my healthy appetite, the fact that I was carrying the baby so low the whole pregnancy, AND based off of the heart rate I was definitely having a boy.

Guess what?

Kaylee Jane is definitely a little girl. lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My son was always super-active from the time I started being able to feel him. But I'm 21 weeks along with a girl now, and she's also really active already, so that's no guarantee of gender. (Not to mention that all the old wives' tales said my son would be a girl - except that I carried low, which I am again this time - and he's obviously a boy, so don't trust anyone until you get that ultrasound.)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I'm having a girl and all she does is move but i'm sure all those sayings about the way you carry and blah blah blah are old wive tales lol everyone tells me i'm having a boy but my 3d ultrasound said girl
    patientlyw8ing

Answer by patientlyw8ing at 4:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2008