'Triple D' fans - Have you eaten at any of the places that were featured on the show?

I saw a place in Sacramento featured a few weeks ago on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives (DDD) that looked pretty tempting: Dad's Kitchen.

eating

We were in Sac last week and decided to try it. WOW!! I had THE BEST chicken salad sandwich ever! Walnuts, provolone, olives, and a dill mayo from heaven. And yes, I had fries with that. Super crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. Sooooo good.

Any other Triple D tries out there?

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 12:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• There's a place the next town over that was on one of the shows, South Side Soda Shop. We've tried to go there before when we're in the area (not often), but it's always packed to the gills when we go by.  I'll take that as a testament that they didn't exaggerate about the food.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yes,We actually have one of the places in the city I live in the place is good but the owner is a egomaniac so it kinda ruins it.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011