Hwat do you think about when you materbate? adult content

I can;t seem to be able to 'finish' myself... Of course I never finish in sex either... Why is this so hard for me. I start and then my mind drifts to chores or work or kids...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I'll probably get reamed for this so I'm posting anon. Sorry.

Try watching some porn. There are some decent free sites out there that have lots of variety and help me get the job done lickety split!
    Anonymous

• A clean house.  ;)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• try watching some porn or read something racy to help you focus
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 12:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I get in the moment because sex or masturbation is a well needed break and a good chance to reconnect with oneself or partner

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Usually I wold also suggest the porn thing, but if you do it often enough you will train your body to that and you will only be able to get off watching porn rather than being with your SO
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Read a romance novel. I have always enjoyed a regular ol romance novel to any porn out there.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Ready some sex stories? Works for me.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• http://www.amazon.co.uk/Agent-Provocateur-Secrets-collection-Fiction/dp/1862057206

I own this book and reading one of these erotic stories always gets me in the mood....

Anonymous

• Whenever you mind drifts off towards the kids or work, FORCE your mind to go back the moment. I have to do that somtimes too when masterbating still to this day. During sex though, it used to happen with my ex. I used to have to FORCE my mind to go back to the sexual moment. Sometimes when I was having sex with him, I would "picture" what it looked like in my head. LOL Like we were in a porno ... or I would think of another time I had sex and I got off! LOL When masterbating, most of the time my bf is there & helps me get off. LOL Like plays with my nipples and stuff. (He likes to watch me, LOL) Anyways, when I've done it the few times and he wasn't there, I'd try to think of having sex with him. One time I got off thinking about what I wanted to do with him next. Like a new thing to try ?? When I masterbate, I also put on sexy clothes and stuff even if I'm alone. It helps get me in the mood! LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• *masturbate
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2011