What's your favorite season and why?

I LOVE summer! The sky is always blue, the sun is shining, most people seem to be in a better mood, all the theme parks and the zoo and the aquariums are open, there are concerts in the park, picnics, festivals.....so much to do for a SAHM that hates being cooped up inside lol

Tell me your favorite season and why you love it

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Summer as well. The kids are out of school. We can sleep until when we want to. I can make quick cooler meals. We swim all day. My garden is usually in full swing and I love the fresh veggies and fruits and blooming flowers. The kids and I are free to come and go as we please and do whatever we feel like doing without having any schedule but the one we feel like imposing on ourselves. I love the summer.

Answer by gemgem at 1:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Summer all the way. Sun, heat, great for a day of boating or at the beach .
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• late spring, early summer. After all the flowers have bloomed and are showing off their beautiful colors but before all the heat of summer kicks in. I love to be out in the sun wearing shorts watching my kids play in the grass.
    babybugsmomma

Answer by babybugsmomma at 1:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• fall, the weather is just right and my allergies aren't acting up
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Fall: crisp air, clear skies, and colorful flowers. can wear shors and hoodies, my favorite.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 1:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Spring. Everything is getting green again, the weather's still cool, and there's more sun but not enough to make me wanna go back to bed. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Winter. I love love love the snow. The smell of Christmas, that cinnamon pine cookies smell....yummmm!! I love playing in the snow with the kids... And being snowed in. I love love love the way snow looks when is falling at night... :). Cuddling up on the couch under a blanket and watching some classic Christmas movies like white Christmas... Love it!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Spring!! Not too hot, not too cold!!
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 2:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Winter, and even Fall...I love when I can smell the cold weather coming! Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.......all holidays that, no matter what, I make sure my family and friends know how much I love them. Not monetarily necessarily, but time and memories.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• fall is my first favorite because my birthday and then i like summer because my baby was born
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2011