33 weeks and ready to be done

i'm at week 33 of my second pregnancy. this is where last time i went in to labor, with out knowing. so i have never really gone past this point. now i'm not saying i want my daughter to come early by any means, but i will tell you right now i'm so ready to have her here. i seem to never be comfortable, never have energy, cant sleep though the night. OH MAY 25 please be here SOON. any one else ever had this over whelming want to go in to labor or to have there child here at this point?

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 1:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• o yes i got 23 days left i cant wait im so ready i just wont to see and hold my lil man :)
    ProudMommy693

Answer by ProudMommy693 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Im 34 weeks and on meds to prolong pregnancy I TOTALLY FEEL YOUR PAIN lol I would at least like to be able to be off meds and bedrest and do things to prepare for baby and pass time until the big day.....i hope the time goes by fast for ya mama!! :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 1:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I am a little over 28 weeks, and these next 12 weeks couldnt come any faster. I wish it was June already lol
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 1:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'm only 18 weeks, but I work full time on my feet & my water retention + flat feet, 4 hrs into work I want to cry but I'm single & I have to do it.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 1:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• While I got sick of being pregnant, I wanted my son to be born as close to full-term as possible.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I am right there with you, lol. I am due May 25th, as well. :) I am so ready for my daughter to be here, but I know she'll come when she is ready to come!! I was 41 weeks pregnant when I had my daughter, it was miserable, this time I am having a scheduled c-section though.
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i hear you!!!!! my due date is the 24th of may! my first pregnancy felt like a piece of cake!!! he was 4 days late!!! this time around i cant wait to have her already!!! i cant sit stand sleep walk without feeling super uncomfortable hahaha but we must wait until she is ready to be born :0) good luck momma!! hang in there!!!
    bicksbabydoll

Answer by bicksbabydoll at 1:23 AM on Apr. 8, 2011