Do you remember.........?

Do you remember your best friend from the 5th grade? Are you still in contact? Do you wish you were?

I had 2 best friends...Courtney (girl) and Cameron (boy)

Courtney lived down the street from me for YEARS but when we were in Jr. High her father got into some trouble with the law and she had to move to Texas to be with her mother, we tried to stay in contact but she kind of changed ALOT after she had been there a year or so and we just drifted apart...I still email her occasionally but it's more of just a polite, how's it been kind of email lol

Cameron had been my best friend since the 1st grade and we ended up dating all through high school...I don't think I've talked to him since probably a month after we got out of school...we just took 2 different paths lol

I don't miss Courtney...she's gotten SUPER shallow and kind of bitchy but I would love to catch up with Cameron

Your turn =)

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• At that age my cousin was my best friend. We got into all kinds of trouble, and made some awesome memories,lol... He was the first real best friend I had. We haven't really spoken since his Grandfather passed and saw him at the funeral. All he could talk about was all the new stuff he had, car, home, etc.. He's been a in the closet for years, and I feel so bad for him. I think the reason that he doesn't really stay in touch is because he's afraid I'll let him out of the closet, but i would never do that. It's not my place.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Im not in contact with anyone from school. Dad was a cop who was always arresting someones parents, giving out speeding tickets or busting underage party's. Kid's didnt like any of us because who Dad was. My 10 year reunion was the BEST though. All the rich kid's in school were married and divorced several times, had kid's by different men and were struggling. It was the BEST "school" function I ever went to. LOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I remember my 1-3 grad best friend Rachel. We never did anything with out the other but I moved away. I found her on facebook and she is not the sweat kid I remember for sure.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Pam Polvere and Beth Snyder. Haven't heard anything on Beth since 6th grade and Pam contacted me when I was a senior in another city, that was cool. Funny though, I remember my 4th grade teacher and my 6th grade teacher, but not the 5th. Weird, yes?
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yes and yes, thankfully, and since fb, we have an entire group of us grade school friends and we have dinner once a month.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:09 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Yes & yes. I have a few actually.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 1:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• my friends from the 5th grade are on my facebook friends list and we try to get together in the summertime
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 1:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Jeez. Emilee, Felicia, Ashley, Matt and Terry. I'm friends with all of them on Facebook but I really only talk to Matt anymore. Actually we stayed friends up until I moved in 9th grade so we had a stronger connection anyway
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2011