Have you been listening to

I was talking about what happen at the Dodger game. The man who is now in a coma because of a fight that happen in the parking lot at game time. So i guess what i'm asking is would you still feel safe to go to another game or it wouldnt matter?

My self with out my kids yeah if i was with a group of friends but i dont think i would take my kids with me again because i wouldnt want them to see any thing like that. But then again they can see that at school the kids fight so. How do you feel?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Dosnt matter to me. Im SURE that guy got in that fight if not started it. You DONT pick fights with anyone. Especially sports fans at games. They are just the nuttiest.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• nO BIGGIE, WORSE things have happend at Hockey Games!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't throw down with people at sporting events you cannot fight the mob
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I would continue to go....although we live in Chicago and we have some of the nicest fans. Really!! My husband is always wearing the opposing team and people have ALWAYS been nice to him. (He's from the East coast) He told me, people aren't usually as nice as they are here.

Anyway...what I want to know is, did they find the guys who put that man in a coma? Also, I hope they serve a life sentence in prison. We are ADULTS and we are NOT paid by the sports teams, so WHY would we result in this kind of behavior.

I hope that the guy in the hospital pulls out of his coma, although the Dr's say, he'll never be the same.

ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• That's funny. I looked up "fight at Dodger's game" and five different videos came up. One from 2007, 2009, 2010. I don't know if I'd go anymore for that simple reason.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I would still go if we lived close to one.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2011