Military ?

How or should I even write to my childs father commander. I filed child support and custody but my ex will not cooperate with child support or myself. He stop all contact with me when he found out I was pregnant and lied saying he was getting deployed. Child support and myself are working through SCRA but are frustrated because he is intentionally ignoring his responsibilite by not rssponding thus making the process harder for us. He is not on the birth certifcate but is presumed the father as he hasn't filed a response. We have a court ordered DNA test as he will not copperate. He has recently been transfered overseas at his request in order to avoid all this even further. Child support suggested I contact his commader as they will also be doing so. I was wondering what will happen to him and what should I say to the commander so he doesn't disregard the situation. I am working 2 jobs to support our child and he knows he is the father. I just want want my child is entitle to nothing more or less. Thank you all :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Well I'm in the military, and let me tell you something.....if you can get a hold of that commander I garantee you you will have that child support, they will light his ass up.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• yesmaam is right. Just tell them what he is doing (avoiding the situation) and they will make sure he does what he's supposed to do. Don't let them give you any of that crap about him being overseas and out of their jurisdiction (like they did for me). I found out that they HAVE to do what is court ordered of them no matter where the hell they are!
    -GL!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 1:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yeah, the military takes that pretty seriously. I would get into contact with them. He will be required to pay it.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2011