Spotting 6w2d help

ISO Ima 6 weeks and this morning j had pink spotting butt now it is gone but it's still a bit brownish . I'm not having any cramping or anything. But I'm really scared.

I didn't go to class this morning but I do need to work tonight. Any advice ??

Jjbabi11

Asked by Jjbabi11 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I did she just said if it's alot of blood go to the er n thts it
    Jjbabi11

Comment by Jjbabi11 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Maybe you should go. It can't hurt and you'll know what's going on.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• If you stop bleeding, you don't need to worry. But if it continues then you do need to listen to the doc and go to the er.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I had some spotting with my current pregnancy at around that time too. I went to the ER where they did an ultrasound but were unable to see if there was a baby growing or not, they could only see the sac. It turned out to be perfectly fine. They determined the blood to be from the fertilized egg implanting into my uterine wall, and that will often times cause some slight spotting.

Try not to get yourself too worked up about this. It is scary, but worrying won't change anything. I hope it all turns out well, good luck!
    enohp04

Answer by enohp04 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Thank u lol ya I freaked out n my mother said she had bleeding w her kids buy ya I was scared
    Jjbabi11

Comment by Jjbabi11 (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I actually bled at 6 weeks but once it went brown & stopped, doc said no problem.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 1:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2011