do you believe in.....

Do you believe in "demonic oppression, or possession" if so why or why not?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yea I do believe in it. I am catholic and I guess I was raised to believe in it, but I have also seen ppl who there is no other explanation for their actions but demon possession. My ex is a perfect example lmao.
    Anonymous

• I do not. I don't believe in evil of any kind.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I'm not sure about this. I am agnostic. However, what keeps me from being completely athiest I believe there are different realms. I believe that there is far more to the universe than what any religious doctrine describes. Most of the time, I believe that cases of a person's sanity is organic (chemical imbalance and etc.), but I do believe that foreign energy can pass through a person. What causes me to believe this, I witnessed a glass ashtray fly on its own. I believe that there is energy that science has yet to discover.
    Anonymous

• i never used to, but i do now--i have known people that have experienced this type of thing and have experienced it myself--more oppression--i don't believe perse in possession--and it is a scary thing--but tht too is something that "satan" plays on fear--i think that spiritual warfare is alive and well in this time of our ages.
    Anonymous

• I'm agnostic, but I do believe in demonic oppression. I don't believe someone can be possessed by a demon, though.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Yes I do believe in both. Possession is a frightening thing to see.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I do, it's in the Bible.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Nope I don't. I believe we are responsible for our own actions and reactions.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• No...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• No. I believe in mental illnesses that may "look like" demonic possession. But I don't believe in demons.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2008