Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Can anyone tell me the name of...

Those things that you push into multiple pieces of paper to keep them together and also allow them to rotate 360 degrees. I can't think of the name to save my life.


Asked by iluvmm09 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in

Level 15 (2,277 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Brads.

    Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

  • Are you talking about brads?

    Answer by ghostwriter777 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

  • Thanks....

    Comment by iluvmm09 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2011