What d you swear by to get your linoleum floor clean?

im so sick of my floor and not being able to get it clean! It is scratched up like crazy and so the dirt just sits in the cracks. I'm ready to call a professional floor cleaner but thought I'd see what other people have found to really get it clean!! Thanks in advance!

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Vinegar and water ONLY It will NEVER make it dull and never get a film build up from Vinegar and water. It will always be shiny as it was the day it was installed.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has a floor mop version which helps a lot. I also use an old floor buffer my mom had... the brush bristles get everything out of the crevices. I follow it with a steam mop,. and then finish it off with a good coating of Future; that seems to keep it clean for longer.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I also like vbruno's answer... I do want to give that a try. Should be a lot easier.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• You can get a commercial floor stripper to get the wax and cleaner build up off then you will need to re-wax it or seal it afterwards.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Mix vinegar and water together and then use a sponge/scratcher and scrub?
    mommyofone15

Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Bleach cleaner and a mop lol!
    MommaSiete

Answer by MommaSiete at 11:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• pine sol and water
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 6:10 AM on Apr. 20, 2011