Baby designs pleaasee!

My baby shower is May 1st, Im buying a new sundress and getting my nails done for it and everything. Usually I just get an acrylic set of white tips, but I just saw someone's post about baby nail art and they gave me the idea to get a design drawn on my thumbs in baby blue color. What would be the best thing to do? A rattle? a baby bottle? Idk. Now I need help thinking of one. Anyone has any awesome ideas? Ill give you some information.

Im having a boy.
He is due in June.
His name is Logan Daniel.
His entire bedroom set is pooh.
I am getting his footprints with his initials and birthday tattooed on the top of my left foot.

So I was thinking maybe baby feet, but would that be too hard for them to do? Im not sure, thats why Im asking you guys :]

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 2:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go to the nail salon and see what they are comfortable doing. A rattle or bottle would be cute.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• foot prints in blue would be super cute!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I hope they can do it! I would love to have the foot prints
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I agree that the footprints will be really cute, never hurts to ask, if they cant though maybe a paci on one and rattle on the other or something
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011