previous question update no rude comments

ok some of u know how i told u bout my bfs friend texting me and asking me 2 have sex with him and i told him no of course and he still accused me of doing it i am moving out tomarrow not bc of him bc of being unhappy with our relationship he never wants 2 do anything with me and is so not romantic and he has threaten 2 kill anyone i go wit even as a friend after i move out and he is a fighter and has almost killed some one. well the update is he told me today he loves me and doesn't want 2 lose me but i am confused on what 2 do cuz im unhappy but scard on what he could do any advice ladies?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• A couple of sweet words does not mean that he's changed. He has to help himself before he can give you and your children what you need. He has done nothing to earn your love; don't give it away. Have some pride for your families well being and walk away.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 2:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• He sounds abusive. I would leave.

Answer by gemgem at 2:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Move out and also get a restraining order
    Anonymous

• leave. You have to worry about your kiddies too.
    Anonymous

• LEAVE. DON'T LOOK BACK. JUST GO.
    Anonymous