Is this weird?

I have been terrified to get stretch marks on my belly because I have always had such a cute flat toned tummy, and I have a tattoo idea for around my belly button after I have my son in June. But I was just looking, well sort of 'inspecting', my belly lol and I found my first stretch mark on my belly. It is just the tiniest smallest little guy right above my belly button, and I oddly smiled when I saw it and I feel somewhat attached to it. Is that weird?

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 2:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it's weird. It's kind of a big realization that 'hey you're gaining the marks of motherhood!' It shows that your little guy is growing. Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Fiestygoodbye

Answer by Fiestygoodbye at 2:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Nope :) I got my first stretch mark right above my belly button also. I loved it. I then at 8 months started getting more and more. Those ones I hate! But I still love my first little stretch mark :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Lol Im sure I wont be too happy about the other big ones that come in, but im enjoying my little cute first one for now.
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Not weird at all.. I got my first one in the same area and I thought it was cool.. i showed my husband and he looked at me like I was crazy because of how excited I was but you have every right to love ever second and every part of your pregnancy.. some parts you may not like so much but even if you love parts other people hate that doesnt make you weird at all!!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yay for pregnancy! Stretch marks are badges of honor, and the little first ones are the best. Congrats!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2011