Anyone's child starting preschool this fall?

Mine is. She will be 3 3/4 years old :)

DragonflyGirls

Asked by DragonflyGirls at 2:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My dd is in pre school this yr and then will be going back again in the fall (her bday is past the cut of day) she won't be 5 until Oct. 20 so she will get to go to pre k again, she's excited. She was 3 when she started last fall.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• my bubby is startin this yr and im kinda sad they grow up so fast
    lorrick26

Answer by lorrick26 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yes, My daughter turned 3 today and she will start in sept. Going 2 days a week for 3hrs a time
    Sophiestlc

Answer by Sophiestlc at 12:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Mine will be - he will turn 4 in Nov.. I still have to sign him up though ugh.. we are in the process of selling our house so I "misplaced" the paperwork and have to get mailed it again
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Pre-K is so overcrowded here that you have to be on welfare (medicaid or foodstamps) or be military to even be able to register! Since neither of those apply to us this year, my YDS will be at home til Kindergarten.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• My DS is starting
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Yes, my daughter will be 3 1/2 by that time and I already have her signed up. I think she is pretty smart for her age, as most parents do, and want to make the most of it for her. If she has any problems with seperation anxiety then we will reconsider at that time, though. I don't want to push her into anything she isn't really ready for.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• My daughter turned 3 on feb 26th and will be starting preschool on the 19th of this month .
    kjade226

Answer by kjade226 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I totally understand what you are saying bdflykisses!!! Same here -- neither of those apply to me, so she is going to a private preschool.
    LovingMy3Girls, yes, I hear you about that cut off date --- my daughter has a December B-Day, so she will be going to pre-K for two years as well.
    DragonflyGirls

Comment by DragonflyGirls (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2011