WHY DO PEOPLE SMOKE CRACK AND STUFF?? It makes people so dangerous

I have been watching some crime shows today and there are actually people in prison who could not remember if they abducted and murdered a girl bc they were smoking "cocaine" and had to have their memory jogged. I have done some stupid things and dabbled in drugs in my younger years (which is so embarassing) but nothing like getting cracked out and killing someone. wtf. I want to know my kids won't be abducted by some crazed person on a perma high. i know there is nothing that can be done about it i guess i just needed to vent. one of those pregnant rampage things ;)

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 2:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Drugs will mess people up and I have told my kids don't even try them because they are pre-disposed to addiction and they will get hooked. I had a friend who smoked Meth once and I told her she was already addicted, she said I was crazy, well 6 months later I caught her smoking the crap in her car at my reception and then i told her to leave and thought that was the end of it well another friend left to go to my house for something and caught the meth head friend snooping through the house. This friend is now clean and sober and does not recall my wedding or the 24 hours after it.
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 5:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'm actually getting my degree in Drug Rehabilitation so I can help people like that. Most of my family is or was addicted to drugs and I want to do my best to help those people that have lost their children because if it and get their lives back on track.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Because they have addictive personalities, and they take it too far.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I guess it's the combo of addiction and crazy bc when i had problems i still would have never done anything like that. i feel bad for people with addictions don't get me wrong....after my experimenting with drugs i was "addicted" to alcohol - i was a bad binge drinker and made horrible choices. still no choices that rapped or killed anyone else
    Ethans_Ma

Comment by Ethans_Ma (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i know what you mean! when my second child was in the nicu i asked what was up with all those babies - not having ppl visit them. being that i literally lived by his bedside i knew people hadnt seen the kids in well over a week. they said that wasnt bad - once they had a mother they could not convince that she had been preggo - had a baby- and that a certain child WAS her baby --- i was like --- You didnt let her take that kid home did you - they didnt (got csb involved because of the coke detected in the baby and her not knowing she had the baby and everything.)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• because they are crazy to even try the drugs to start with
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011