Where is my directv remote control?

It's driving me crazy. I can't find it.. I've been looking for over an hour!

Asked by Autumn07 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• One of our home's previous occupants "never moved out", if you take my meaning.  And she likes to hide ours.  We'll look for them for hours, even days if she's feeling particularly frisky, only to find it suddenly right out in the open where it would have been impossible to have missed it before.

Answer by BryzniFaye at 7:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• look in the bottom drawer of the fridgerator

Answer by lorrick26 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• haha. wish i could help!! i lose mine when i'm just sitting in the recliner :)

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 2:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• In your couch/chair/etc?

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Under the couch? In your kids room?? (you have no idea how often that happens in our In the garbage.. idk..good luck that pisses me

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 2:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• in the fridge. idk why it ends up there but i have found it there before... i think the person (me dh or ds) goes to get a drink. and switches the drink and remote out - also found it in the bathroom. hidden under ds' bed. look in the kitchen drawers. good luck!

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I have already taken mine to the bathroom with me. Once in a while I try to answer the telephone with the remote. Too funny!

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Don't forget to check the pantry!

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Think like a kid and you will find it, lol. Everytime I lose something, I generally find it somewhere at kids level.

Answer by amber1330 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• In drawers, in cabinets, in the bathroom, in the kids/toy room, ummm let's see. Toy box, car? Lol I have done that before.

Answer by amber1330 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2011