Tattoo Idea

I am 28 weeks and 2 days and I have a tattoo idea for after I have my son in June, and I wanted your opinions on it, so here it is.

The tattoo will be placed on the top of my left foot. I will be using his foot prints from when he is born. The date I have there is his EDD, but I will be using his actual birthday, and the L.D.F are his initials standing for Logan Daniel Farley. The writing will be a bit more arched around the top and bottom of the foot so it will look like it all fits together more. That is a sample prototype that I put together on Paint lol.

But I would love youre opinions and input please :]

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 2:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I really like it, it is super cute!!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I like it.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 2:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• No offense, but I know 6 or 7 people with that same tattoo. Not very original, but if that's what you want, then get it. I have some pretty cliched tattoos myself, and I wish I would have thought it over more before I got them. Good luck!
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Well I havent ever met anyone with it, and especially not on their foot. Im not doing it for originality to to say I made it up. I did think of it myself without seeing on anyone else, so I dont mind if someone else out there has it. But thank you :]
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I think it is cute, but you might want to rethink the top of your foot, anytime you are going to wear sandals or heels it will show, plus my SIL has the top of her foot tatooed and she says it is painful, maybe your shoulder? I don't mind tatoos but like them where if you want to cover them up you can!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I can't stress enough to make sure the tattoo artist uses a smaller needle or makes the letters and numbers big enough where they won't smudge together throughout the years! Cute though =)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Well thats why I am getting it on the top of my foot. I wouldnt ever get a tattoo on my back or anything because what is the point of getting something permanent on my body that I cant even see. I want it on the top of my foot for it to show because I am going to be moving to Florida in about a year and I will be on the beach all the time and wearing flip flops all year round, and I want to show off the tattoo on top of my foot and I think it would look cute there.
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2011