Shot himself in the eye!! adult content

My bf when he got off was soooooo careless when he came. He would just pull out and go for it. He wouldn't think twice about where cum would end up. The other night, I was jerking off because I'm not in the right health condition to have sex. He went to come on his stomach (he can't come on mine right now, he normally does lol) and SHOT HIMSELF IN THE EYE! Tell me that shit isn't funny ? I was laughing so hard bc he was soooooo careless about where he came before. It was like he would just let loose, lol well you better bet now he pays attention. LOL Just thought I'd share because we all know we've been shot in the face at least once by accident (on purpose doesn't count bc you are expecting it) LOL !!!

How many of you are here with me and think this is freakin' funny? Finally, at least one male knows what it feels like??? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• That is funny. Men think their semen is like some sort of glorious, god-like fluid. Maybe now he'll realize how disgusting it really is.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• That's hilarious! And I so agree with KateShesGreat3!
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• OMG...at first I thought this was going to be something gross. I thought he shot himself in the eye with a bb gun or another kind of gun.

Yes, that is sick...but funny too~ LOL
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• LMAO
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Thank you, this just made my day LOL
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2011