Where can I get daughter's picture taken with live bunnies & chicks in Louisville KY

teximom

Asked by teximom at 2:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pets

• Sorry, I would not give my money to a place that uses live animals as props. I'm sure having little kids pulling their fur and clawing at them all day, plus flashbulbs going off in their faces isn't too much fun for the poor animals. Please consider another way to get cute Easter pics. Or at the very least, find a personal photographer that happens to have a bunny as a pet that will also use it for pictures. This way, at least you know the animal is being taken care of, and doesn't have to do this all day. A woman that lives here (Eastern, Ky) that volunteers at our shelter does this.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• See if there's a Glamour Shots in your area, they usually have bunnies. They're also pricey. The pp had a point.contact local shelters, if theydont, its a great suggestion for them-money/donations can go to the shelter :)
    ShamrocksNroll

Answer by ShamrocksNroll at 7:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2011