Bio Oil

Just putting it out there, I heard so much good stuff about bio oil from people on here and from people I know. I also researched it and read many many reviews on it. Due to the good reputation of it, I went out and bought it. I have been using it for 2 or 3 days now, and I can honestly say that the stretch marks on my thighs and breasts are already less noticable than they were before, and I use it on my belly to try and prevent stretch marks that are too horrible. I use it 3 times a day and it works tremendously. So for anyone looking for something to decrease the appearance of their stretch marks, I greatly recommend bio old. OH and it smells really good too!

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 3:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Where can you get it at?
    Anonymous

• I got mine at CVS.
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I've been wanting to try it, but very ify about it. Those are quick results. I have stretch marks on my tummy and would love love to get rid of them. I didn't get them until the last couple of weeks of my pregnancy.
    jeyre

Answer by jeyre at 3:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2011