Am I the only one?

Right now there is so much going on that its very hard to stay strong and keep going. There's so things telling me to give up. There's problems in my marriage and with myself. I see hope in both, but at times its very hard to see that hope. Am I stupid for thinking that things will get better? It feels as though I'm having a nightmare and I can't seem to wake up from it. My marriage is on life support and everything and everyone is telling me to pull the plug, but I can't because I see hope even though its hard to see for others. I have support from family and friends, but they haven't gone through what I am going through. I wish I could talk to someone who is or has gone through what I'm going through. I really need help because little by little I'm going crazy and I need to stay sane and strong for my little man. He is the one reason I can't give up.

jeyre

Asked by jeyre at 3:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Things will get better. Life can be such a roller coaster ride, and you are just at the low right now. You can pull yourself up. It is work, but you can do it.

I have been in that place, too, and it is a really dark and lonely place, I know . . .

Hugs for things looking up soon!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• No you are not the only one. For me I have given up hope that things will get better and just have to be strong to take the next step to move along and just like you, I have a little one to give all my thoughts too. Its a struggle...
    Anonymous

• Don't let anyone else tell you that your marriage is over...only you and your husband know what is REALLY going on in your relationship. I hate it when other people think they know more about a person's marriage and what they should do about it then the people actually IN the relationship. Sorry...it's a huge pet peeve of mine

For the other things....I'm very sorry that you are feeling that way....things DO get better and if you stop believing that they will then what is the point of going on you know? Hope is what keeps us moving, don't lose that hope mama.....not to get all religious on you because I know that not everyone appreciates that but the Bible says "Weeping may endure for the night, but JOY comes in the morning" I believe this with all my heart. Good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2011