Did any LO's refuse to eat solids due to reflux?

My LO wants nothing to do with Solid food unless on rare ocassions when he's not suffering.

mlmsm928

Asked by mlmsm928 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My twins both have Reflux and have been very slow to adjust to solids. 7 months before any real intake of solid foods, and now at 9 months, only tolerate cereal, and very low acid foods well. It'll come, but check with your Dr. to make sure the reflux medicine is at an appropriate dose (it changes often, because they grow so fast at this age).
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 3:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• How old are your twins if you dont' mind me asking. My LO is 9 months old and still suffers so much. He's still the maintenance of a newborn.
    mlmsm928

Comment by mlmsm928 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• and what medication do they take? Mine is on Nexium but it just seems to take the edge off
    mlmsm928

• Reflux? None of my kids had a problem....they LOVED solid food--baby food---from two months. Cereal and strained bananas mixed together. Then strained veggies. Is this REFLUX thing new? Back when I was having kids and my friends and relatives too......none of our kids had digestive issues. What causes it? This is interesting.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I have no idea but its very very difficult ugh.
    mlmsm928

Comment by mlmsm928 (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2011