Is it really possible to find a real work from home opportunity??

Not selling makeup
Not Melaluca
Not Herbalife
Not 5Linx
Not complicated
Not harassing friends & family
Not cold calling
Just a great opportunity

LovinMySon84

Asked by LovinMySon84 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• There are companies that offer an actual work from home JOB. You can get paid hourly, and just need internet and a phone line. However, most of these companies don't allow ANY background noise so you would either have to work when you're kids were in bed, or you would have to put them in daycare anyway. I used to work for West at Home when my youngest son was a baby, I worked in the evening when my husband was home, so he could watch our son and I could close the bedroom door.
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I know thats why I don't even bother with the telecommunicating jobs. My son is 1 and he wont be quiet because mommy is working. I just want something that is done on the internet and maybe an occassional phone call.
    LovinMySon84

Comment by LovinMySon84 (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Nope you best bet is babysitting another kid.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Sorry to hear that! I like mrs.coop's idea. I currently watch a little boy my oldest son's age full-time and bring in $600 a month.
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I also babysit a set of twins. I bring in almost 600 a month.
    Anonymous

• The whole situation is just very frustrating to the point that I may just go out and find a job and have to put my son in daycare. Waiting around is not doing a thing for either of us.
    LovinMySon84

Comment by LovinMySon84 (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I buy stuff at yard sales on Saturdays and fix it up (paint, replace knobs on furniture, etc.) and then resell on craigslist. I can spend as much or as little time as I want on it, and sometimes I can turn a tidy profit but then occasionally I have a dry week or two.

Answer by missanc at 4:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• No.I agree babysitting can bring in some good cash flow and there are always people needing one
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I sell candles. I've been doing this for over 3 years and it's been great for me. I do invest money but I earn money. There are tons of things you can do but sometimes it's hard to find something that's not a scam or doesn't require things from you that you can't or don't want to provide(money, minimum sales, team building, and so on) I looked for over a year before I found my business. One thing that I would suggest.....try to find something that you like, it makes the business so much more fun!! Good luck
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• yes it is really possible!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2011