Two vents in one!

I posted on here last night about an argument my boyfriend and I had got into yesterday. Incase you didn't see it, long story short, his ex bought us a baby gift, she asked for him to meet her, I wasn't comfortable with it, and he told me I HAD to go with him. Just some stupid BS, but I was really upset over it last night. I also vented in a group and I was amazed at some of the responses I got!! One woman said that she felt bad for our baby for having such immature parents and the fact that we weren't married yet was a problem. We have a wedding planned and we are engaged I am just not used to saying fiance!! Other women were defending him instead of trying to see why I was upset, I mean, I am 8 months pregnant ALMOST EVERYTHING makes me upset right now lol. When I posted on here though so many ladies were supportive and understanding and thank you to those of you who are on here to be supportive and helpful!

And as a conclusion to what happened with the whole situation that occured last night...
My boyfriend texted the girl this morning saying he didn't know if I would be comfortable with him meeting with an ex (which is how I feel it should be considering I am having his baby and we are planning on spending the rest of our lives together it should be expected that my feelings come first). She got really angry and told him to lie to me and not tell me she was an ex!! Then he told her he wasn't going to lie to me and she got even more angry. So in the end, I am glad my boyfriend straightned up after being a jerk last night, and I feel better knowing that he wouldn't lie to me and atleast he was honest in the beginning.

But seriously, What a bitch?!?! He said he wasn't going to talk to her anymore, I hope not cause if she was a true friend then she wouldn't tell him to lie to me. The fact that she got so upset over him putting my feelings first worries me that she still has something for him.

I do wish that some women didn't feel the need to be such bitches all of the time. I see people vent about all sorts of things on here and I try to be nice and supportive because even if it seems dumb to you it may be something that's really upsetting them! Rude mean comments aren't going to make them feel any better!

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like her "baby gift" was a lame way to see him. Good for you for letting him know it bothered you. And too bad for the people who said you're wrong for not being married, SHIT HAPPENS!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'm glad you got it all figured out!
    I totally agree with you about the rude comments. We're here to support each other!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Stick to your guns doll. Sounds like that battle is over with for now. BUT I AM SURE SHE WILL CONTINUE to find ways to stay involved in his life. That being said SHE has bad intentions. SO just keep your eyes open. As for others who took BF's side. Whatever.... its not right and its hurtful pregnant or not. THERE IS NO reason to bring the ex into your life. SHE is the ex for a reason and should move on with her life. Good luck to you
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 3:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It does seem awfully fishy that she'd ask him to lie, and on top of that get so bent out of shape about it. If she was a real friend, she could have just offered to give the gift to a mutual friend to give to you, or mailed it instead. Well, that's what I would do anyways (if I were actually friends with any of my ex's). I think it's best if you steer clear of her, sounds like she's got some other motives for wanting to meet up with him (gift or not).
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I saw your post yesterday but did not have time to comment. I am glad that you updated, and I am very glad your fiancee put your feelings first and told her you were not comfortable meeting her. (personally I think she just wanted to meet you to start trouble and be a rude, catty, bitch and the 'present' was an excuse). I am also very glad your guy told her he is not going to lie to you (about her). I hope he will put her in the past, cut all ties with her and block her from his phone.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I agree with nanixh. Sounds super fishy. And good for your guy for opening his eyes and seeing that!
    Woman can be so catty and disrespectful. I don't understand why they can ignore the things they don't like or agree with.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Thanks everyone! :) I could understand if he and her were good friends or something, but as far as I know she has only contcted him a few times since we have been dating and he has always told me when she messaged him. I kind of feel bad for jumping on him about it but then again I feel that he should have been more understanding about my feelings. I had told him last night to just meet with her because everyone made it sound like I was being controlling by getting upset over it, But after I found out what she said HELL NO!! Now I realize if I had let him go and she would of started talking to him more and worse came to worse then I feel that it really would have been my fault for telling him to go in the first place even though it upset me. I don't really think he would do that though but I don't trust ther girls and this is why!!!
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• If my husband got a text like that and the hoe bag said lie, I would call her up using my husbands phone and give her piece of my mind! Lol...I hate when other women do that knowing a man is taken
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 1:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2011