I'm really nervous..

After having 3 very low risk pregnancies and uncomplicated births, I am on number 4. So far this pregnancy has been as easy breezy as the first 3, but now that I'm getting bigger (27 weeks) and closer to the inevitable birth I am getting very nervous. I have done this before!! I know what to expect and have gone through each birth with little to no medication. Why am I getting so nervous? Anyone else still felt the same way going into the last months with their last as they did with their first or was it easier those last months?

bdflykisses

Asked by bdflykisses at 4:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh sweets I could just hug you right now!  I'm having my 4th and feeling the exact same way!  I am scared and nervous and this damn nesting syndrome is driving me absolutely insane!  However, once it's over, I'll be like well crap, that wasn't as bad in reality as it was as I made it in my head, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• mm no by number 3 i felt like i know what to exspect. i myself have high risk pregnancies tho. and was induced at 39 weeks with baby number 3- wishing i had gone normally but thats another story. but as for nervouse hell ya ur pushing a human threw your snatch!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I am on number 2, the first was sooo easy I am worried this one couldn't possibly be as easy :( I am really nervous and dreading it!! I wish I could give you some helpful advice but I really think it's normal for us to be nervous about giving birth, it's not exactly fun lol but think it wont last forever you will be in and out before you know it
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Let me rephrase that so it actually makes sense, lol.  In my head, things are always much worse then what they turn out to be, ha ha.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2011