NEED ANY HELP I CAN GET!!!

my husband is like a rabbit hes always in the mood for sex no matter what time of day or how many times hes already gotten it...I don't always want to but i give it to him for the most part when he wants it but if i do it more then once a day i get really sore and it hurts more then it is pleasurable for me...i don't produce enough lube and his spit isnt enough most of the time and to top it off he will not use any other type of lube besides spit b/c he says its too sticky...what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• I would say try to sit down with him and explain how you feel, if he does not understand you then maybe try some new things to get you in the mood? Tell him to do things that might turn you on.
    iri24

Answer by iri24 at 4:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Yeah I would say you really need to talk to him. I don't think he'd want you to just have sex with him even though it's painful for you. Like she said, sit him down and talk to him about it. There are lubes out there that aren't sticky, so maybe you guys could shop around. In other ways, he could spend more time on you in fore play, etc. That could possibly help you produce more lube.
    Expecting10908

Answer by Expecting10908 at 7:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Go to Pureromance.com and buy him the Lavendar Lover! lol Seriously!
    Then sit down and have a talk with him about how you feel!
    Anonymous

• Astroglide, not sticky at all.
    Anonymous