Why Won't My Ex Husband Leave Me Alone??

I and my exhusband have been divorced for 5 years.He has no visitation with our kids which is court ordered.The only way he can see them is if he goes to anger managment and court referrel drug testing and then he can petition the court for visitation.He refuses to do any of this.He will not pay child support.He's 37 yrs old and still lives with his mom,he won't get a job,has no car, and is addicted to meth.I have a restraining order on him thats good till further notice of the court.But he thinks he can see the kids whenever and so does his family.He does things to bother me and don't know why.I would imagine cause he can't see the kids.Recently on Facebook he somehow got a picture of my kids off my FB and posted it to his FB.My FB is set to private.He couldn't have gotten it then unless he went through a friend of mine who could be on his friends list and sent it to him.I noticed it had his sisters name beside the pic.His sister is bad as him.I deleted my FB account cause of him.Why does he keep doing these things to bother me?Why won't he leave me alone?Please help.

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Because he wants to. He is a meth head and is not thinking logically and is all into what he is thinking of right then and there. He thinks you are keeping the kids from him and there is nothing wrong with him and you are just a mean ole bitch. I have an ex like this so I know lol. Mine couldnt see his kids either, and told everyone I would not let him even though the judge told him what he had to do to see the kids. TO THIS DAY even though he is 100% clean and remarried he still spins the same ole story. I a mean vindictive beotch who left him for no reason and than kept his kids from him. Poor him, boohoo.
    Try not to let it get to you. And if he thinks he can see the kids anytime and so does his family just remind them they cannot & call the police when they try.

Answer by gemgem at 4:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• You have a court order, call the police the next time he shows up! sounds like a mess, sorry!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• you didnt have to delete the acct on fb, you could have just BLOCKED HIM AND HIS SISTER. trust me that doesnt even allow them to see your NAME. ( not delete them but block them). anyways even with that being said IF he wanted to he could have a mutual friend copy the photo from your page and send it to him. He only stalks you cause he can. keep track of it all document it. take it back before the courts. for harrassment. and if he doesnt follow through with the court order then he shouldnt be seeing them. Now if the family wanted to that would be up to you and you there with someone in a public place. and not often. but nothing says you have to.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Attach your restraining order to a baseball bat & keep it by the door! I'm so sorry you & your children are dealing w/ such a loser. I'm sure he wasnt that way from the start- so how disappointing to watch the downward spiral! It's great that you & the kids escaped & the courts see him for what he is. Getting rid of FB was a great idea too. Would you be able to move so he cant find you at all? If not, I'd let the police know if he tries to violate your court order again! Best of luck to you all. :) *Hugs*
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I would report to FB that he has a picture posted that is yours and you did not give him permission to post it to his FB page.
    I would then set all your albums to friends only, and I do believe if you search in the privacy settings there's also a setting that prevents people from copy/pasting pictures from your page, sharing them or tagging them.
    Another option is to take your children off of your FB page.
    Personally, I would defriend ANYONE who is a shared contact with him (you know how it will say "you have _ friends in common" and give you a list of them.)

Make sure to document everything he does and date it in a journal or something, so if there's a question down the road or you want to present anything in court you have a record of things he's done and when they were done. Don't be afraid to call the police if he does anything questionable that may put you or your kids at risk.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 4:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Because he wants people to believe he cares about his kids because its taboo to say i just don't give a shit. LOL Honestly I don't know, possibly to have some sort of control over you, because he sees he gets your goat by doing these kinds of things, my advice is to ignore the bad behavior like you would a child, if you react to it he's going to keep doing it.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2011