Calendar snoopers: anyone have them? lol

We have a calendar posted in our kitchen next to our fridge and whenever people come over they look on our calendar and see what we've written down.

I HATE IT. Anyone else? lol I know it's hanging up, but wouldn't it be appropriate not to stare at it and read it? lol

It's like if someone were going to the bathroom and the door was left open....would you stare? lol Invasion of privacy lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Home & Garden

• HAHA!
    My bff has lots of stuff on her fridge... Routine.. Things they are trying to teach their boys.. Things they wanting to do to improve in their faith or whatever.. Tons of Interesting stuff.. cant help but want to see what it all is!

I fully believed YOUR HOUSE is used to be LIVED IN by YOU.. So put your life out there..

----What will annoy me is when people come to your house & you can hear cabinets opening in the bathroom.. I KNOW there is fresh toilet paper in there for you & hand washing needs are at the sink! --- Really! Be better at snooping if your going to do it or stay out of my personal space. Its behind a closed (small) door!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It's on your fridge! It is out in the open.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I had the same pet peeve, then realized if I had people coming over and it was private I should put it away.
    neubren3

Answer by neubren3 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't snoop other people calendars, but I do look at fridge magnets, photos on fridges etc. If the calendar happens to be on the fridge, one can't help but see it since it is out in the open. I just don't care if people see my calendar which IS on my fridge.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I get that a lot, lol.  Especially if I have papers on the kitchen table!  No I wouldn't stare at someones calendar, I just don't see the point.  It's someone elses to do stuff, not mine, lol.  When I have company over and they look at my papers or something on the table I quickly put them away. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Your right, it is out in the open, but it's my home, my stuff.....I'll just have to put it to the other side of the fridge where nobody walks :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It was a joke voter downer, take a midol!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't understand the issue. A calendar is not personal and private. I'm not sure that I've even noticed someone's calendar before, but if you don't want people looking at it, don't keep it on your fridge. Our family calendar hangs in my office next to my desk but it's not like I keep account numbers or anything really important on it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• lol@MrsHouston47302
    gawl, someone didn't like your post! haha crazy people!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• scout_mom

it wasn't a hugely serious thing. notice the "lol" I inserted. I was simply wondering if anyone else was bothered by it. And, like I said in a previous comment, I'll just have to put it somewhere when someone's over. :) chill.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2011