How many of you think that all teen pregnancies are caused because they want to be on tv and get paid ?

anaybaybee15

Asked by anaybaybee15 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL!!!! you're joking, right?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• those arent my thoughts those are the thoughts of a bunch of people on here im 16 and im pregnant and trust it wasnt because of teen mom or getting paid
    anaybaybee15

Comment by anaybaybee15 (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Oh all of them I am sure. No doubt that is what is going through there mind when they choose to have unprotected sex. Hmmm... I wonder if I can get paid if I get knocked up?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• LOL thats funny. What about before there was a TV show?

Answer by gemgem at 5:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I think this is so ridiculous! Not your post but the thoughts that this show would "cause" teenage pregnancy in general! They do not show life being easy, they show that most of the men don't stick around, and that your partying and childhood are basically gone! I don't believe this show "glamorizes" teenage pregnancy.
    ARast

Answer by ARast at 5:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Actually teen pregnancies were much more common in the 70's and 80's when it was easy to just go get welfare and sit around. Now the rules are tougher and the kids are more educated. I was a teen parent because nobody told me that I COULD get pregnant from the pull out method
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 5:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• thats what im saying , there are just some people that dont think about what they saying
    anaybaybee15

Comment by anaybaybee15 (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I am 18 and I am 28 weeks pregnant. I am not on TV for it nor am I getting paid for being pregnant. So for people to think that teenagers get pregnant for money are tv is just stupid.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 5:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'm not going to win any friends with this: but this is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.  I'm sure that there are a few less-than-brilliant people out there whom are foolish enough to try it.  But you'll be hard pressed to convince me that there's any sort of trend forming around it.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 5:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I think alot are but not all of them because all teens aren't on t.v.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2011