Are you going to try the extreme coupons?

I'm gonna try it if it saves money heck yay

april_f

Asked by april_f at 5:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• I already do, just not to stockpile a shit ton of crap I don't need. Only, for what I need. I save 50% off of each grocery bill.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I never use coupons but probably will when and if I find a coupon for something I actually use.

Answer by gemgem at 5:19 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'm going to try couponing, but like the PP, I have no desire to stock pile a bunch of stuff.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 5:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I want to but don't know how to even begin.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I do it and save at least 50% but I am not greedy and need to hoard stuff we aren't going to use up within 2 months
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 8:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Extreme coupons? am i missing something? i am just learning how to use coupons to make things cheaper like using two manufacturers coupons on top of a buy one get one sell any other suggestions id like to lower grocery bills significantly too
    treyplus1momma

Answer by treyplus1momma at 8:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• extreme-No...
    But because of the 1st show I have started clipping coupons out of the sunday paper. and every time i go shopping i save about $20-$30. and we usually spend $220-$150 depending on the week lol..

Maybe one day I can do 50% or even just walking out UNDER $100 with $150 worth in the buggy would make me happy.. We never get out of store cheaper than $100!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• LOL..I got $140.00 worth for $70.00 .....well, and some change. 

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I would like to try it, but the places I shop, people in the line behind me will get mad if you turn in one or two coupons. Don't know how they would react if I turned a coupon in for each item.
    Mammaw0604

Answer by Mammaw0604 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I would love to start saving with coupons!!! I have tried many sites and still haven't been able to figure it all out! it makes me mad but oh well! If anyone knows of really great (easy) coupon sites and how to do it all that would be great!!!
    jlee8889

Answer by jlee8889 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2011