Anyone write a food journal?

I started one at sparkspeople.com to help me keep track of what I eat and my calories. It's nice cause it does all the configuring for me.

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• That's the one I use, too. I don't do it all the time, but I like to periodically to sort of check in. It's AWESOME! I love that it calculates the calories so easily, and you can really look at everything. Plus, they have an iPhone app, so I can enter stuff while I'm out and about.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I wish I could get motivated to do this.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I've tried, never consistent about it. but I've lost lots of weight w/o it so I guess its not hindering me much
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Naw. I just go my a day by day bais.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:11 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I do that to at sparkpeople sometimes. it does really help keep track of what and how you eat.
    Mrsorr

Answer by Mrsorr at 2:23 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I've only been doing it for 2 days and already I've dropped 4 lbs. I think mostly it was from where I was retaining water but it's been helpful. I like that they do an over veiw at the end of the day. It shows you where you need to improve and where you are doing well. I love it! Today is day 3. Tomorrow will be harder because I have I have to go to a bridal shower but I guess I'll just write everything down.
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2011