Which was harder...

Was it harder to adjust to having 2 kids, 3 or 4? At what point was it not a big deal to bring a new baby home to where you were worried how the other kids would be.

ACL2007

Asked by ACL2007 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I only have 2, but I think going from 2 to 3 will be the hardest. Right now hubby can deal with one and I can deal with the other....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'm not far off 3 now and I'm really worrying about it.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 6:09 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Going from 2 to 3 was nothing. From 1 to 2 was harder.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• 1 to 2 was the hardest. 2 to 3 was pretty easy, and 3 to 4 was a cake walk.
    Anonymous

• For me, none of the later babies was as hard as the first one.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 8:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I have two boys. When they first met they weren't sure about each other.. once the youngest (he's 20mths now) started walking they got along well. I didn't see the difference with having one or two kids, except more messes lol.
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 8:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• when i was on my 3rd. kid and yeah i did think about how every one would get along but i think its just a mother thing. I did have a break to when our 4th one came and i was like what the heck i dont know if i'm up for this i'm to old now lol and the breast feeding just felt weird i had to get use to it all over again. So two was fine three starting to be a lot then why not four lol.. I am done lol.. The kids are now 12, 7 on this coming Sat. 5, 3 on the 16 of this month. I'm all most done lol..
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I really worried about bringing home a sibling for my firstborn. He had been an only child for almost 4 years and was very attached to me. Guess what, we're still close, and he and his sister are close. Going from two to three kids was no biggie but then again, the older two were 7 and 11 at the time.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2011