Please help me find a name for my first blog

I decide to start a new blog, mostly will be a blog for my kids, but would like to share with some people too.
I want to blog about my childhood, my relationship with my mom, my dreams and reality, what I am passionate about, my life in general but not as a biography but most as a history for my kids, some serious some fun.
I am having a big trouble finding a special name, my daughters is joking that I should call it something like "xyz from the bathroom" because I do get more of my thinking on there, she knows me so well, lol.
Here are some highlights that may help finding my blog's name;
-I do most of my thinking at night when everybody is sleeping or in the bathroom
-After kissing many frogs I finally got my american prince
-My family has being like the Phoenix, we reborn from our ashes and keep growing strong
-I admire my mom even so she is far from perfect she has teach me that love is unconditional
-I have made many mistakes in my life, I consider my self very blesses for the acceptance of my family, I have no problem accepting my mistakes, however not always want to change them.
-I am the responsible of my own happiness but my kids are the reason of my strength
-My life has being very hard but I can say that I have live it with freedom.
-One of the things that I admire most of a women that have suffer much in life is if the still have the ability to laugh and be surprise, my mom is like that.
As I write this I notice that is not only a blog I want to do for my kids but also for my mom and for womens that share a rough start but are full of laugh and hope.

Can you please help me find a name for my blog?

Thanks.

4loveofmy2

Asked by 4loveofmy2 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• "Hope in an Apron" One mom's story of triumph and laughter . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2011