What can i expect in the second trimester?

littlecyclone

Asked by littlecyclone at 6:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• honestly? the second trimester is the BEST time to be pregnant! no more morning sickness, you're starting to show but you're not too big, and you feel so much better! you feel the baby move all the time, and get used to his/her sleeping and awake patterns. my dd would wake up and start dancing when she heard her daddy's voice when he came home.
    the second tri is the BEST!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 6:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• For me it was always the most comfortable. This is when my sickness usually went away, with the exception of my last baby. It is when i felt my babies move, got to see my babies on the ultrasound and really began to look pregnant towards the end of my 2nd trimester. Congrats on your pregnancy!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I agree. I had the most energy during the 2nd trimester. I felt good and I wanted to actually go out more.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 6:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• if you had morning sickness the morning sickness should be gone with trimester! And for me i got my appetite back and i am constantly hungry! But this for me is the best trimester oh and u will get to find out the gender of the baby this trimester! Good luck and congrats!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I am starting to get more energy this trimester..in the beginning of it I was sleeping all the time..if I over due it I will take naps. Every pregnancy is different. I am pregnant with my 3rd and each trimester has been different than the last with my other 2.
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 6:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I thought the 2nd trimester was the best. I finally got my energy back!!! That was a blessing. Now I'm 27 weeks and back into the sleepy mode, thanks third trimester!!!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 7, 2011