My 4mth old , is a happy baby and sleeps very well, lately she has been cyring so much, its hard to say what it could be, teething,spoiled,just wants to be hel... but its its a whinny cry and im jsut wandering what ya mught think it would be?????

guera1977

Asked by guera1977 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe teething. A baby less than 6 months old cannot be spoiled. They rely on you responding to their needs at that age.
    Anonymous

• My son went through a phase when all he wanted was to be held. he was about four months too. I bought a baby carrier and carried him everywhere. Hes 9 months now and is very active and independent. He crawls off on his own and is cruising all over. Hope this helps.
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Could be teething, gas, etc. A four month old really can't be spoiled. You can only respond to their needs. It's not like they freak out in stores wanting toys.
    CPCrane

Answer by CPCrane at 7:08 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• teething.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• sounds like teething, my lil guy is teething right now too, all he wants is to be held and walked around with,it seems to sooth him and anything cold in his mouth or even just his fist he is happy.poor lil things.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It sounds like teething. Does the pitch, tone or volume vary? Could also be he has discovered a new sound....my middle one would cry out and when you'd get to him he would just smile up like "oh hi" :) If he is sleeping well, eating well I wouldn't worry.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 8:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2011