Waterparks while pregnant?!

I am 27 weeks along and am going to a waterpark this weekend. Its a little one so just tube slides and a lazy river. What are your thoughts on me and belly going down the slides?

minirip

Asked by minirip at 7:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no slides
    they most likely won't allow it anyway

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I went to a waterpark when I was 7 months and I did not go down any slides but I did swim and went on the lazy river, and I still wore a bikini :) Pretty sure they don't let you go down anyway.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• LOL.....i was fine when i went down the slides on the tubes. They didnt stop me at the waterpark i went to. Ask your doctor if your not sure, but the baby and i were fine.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i went to a waterpark when i was pregnant with my 2nd child and only went down the slides that allowed the tubes and i also did the lazy river and my baby and myself were fine. I was 30 weeks pregnant.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• The tube slides would be the ones I would go down, the regular body slides I wouldnt do
    minirip

Comment by minirip (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• No slides. Lazy river should be kosher though :)
    CPCrane

Answer by CPCrane at 7:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Don't do it! My friend went down slides at a water park at 26 weeks pregnant and her water broke. She was put on bedrest until she was far enough along to deliver safely. In the hospital at that. When they took her off bed rest at 34 weeks she delivered 2 days later. Baby was in the hospital for a month.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I wouldn't go down any slides! Not worth the risk.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:11 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• i would not go down the slides it is not worth the risk
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• No Slides
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2011