AA hair

I have been thinking about going natural. I am trying to get ideas of how to go about doing this. My hair is like chin lenght and I haven;t had a perm in like 5wks. The longest I havw ever been without a perm is 8 wks. I think that would be the hardest thing i will have to do. Staying off the creamy crack. lol for those of you who are natural how did you do it? I have heard of some ladies who shave their heads and let it grow back natural. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• A good friend swears by her natural curls and Miss Jessie's products. Maybe this will help:

http://youtu.be/IYJSyDrwoyM

There are several videos on YouTube for styling "natural"  AA hair. My friend said she sometimes uses other products, (less $$) but the same techniques for getting nice definition of curls. Hope this helps.  :-)

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 7:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Well good luck to you! Find A new way. I had to. I had beautiful long hair. I got as many as 47 compliments on it on one day. Then I got Cancer. I lost my trademark Angel/Barbie hair. And every single hair on my entire body. Think of doing something Fun with the money you'd save. Being the new you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2011