For the last 2 days it has felt like I've got water in my left ear....

It doesn't hurt, but I just can't seem to pop my ear. I've yawned like a mill. times, tried laying on that ear side, on the other side, shaking my head. People prob. think I'm possesed or just crazy!! lol. Everything sounds like I'm underwater, or in a tunnel or something, on that side though. Any idea's of what could've caused it, and how I can fix it?

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 7:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Health

• That happened to me once when I was on vacation. I got hit by a wave and all of the sudden I just couldn't get the water out of my ear. I finally called a dr to come and see me at the hotel and turned out I had some wax that was blocking the water from getting out. All he did was syringe some water into my ear and the wax came right out. Might be worth a try.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• an infection, or fluid build up... see your dr or find an over the counter remedy (not sure what its called but they are ear drops that worked for my SO)
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2011