How many sell cosmetics?

Crissy9832

Asked by Crissy9832 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I do.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• WHat do you sell?
    Crissy9832

Comment by Crissy9832 (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Mia Bella Beauty. You can check it out at www.sensationalscent.scent-team.com

We also have candles and bath products :)

MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:24 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I sell Avon. I used to sell Mary Kay and even though I like the products, I think Avon's products are every bit as good and they're not as expensive. I sell a lot more Avon than I did MK.
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 9:58 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I sell INIKA Mineral Cosmetics and I love using them and the ethics of the company is like no other company I know. INIKA has probably the strictest ingredients criteria of any cosmetics company in the world. They produce natural, safe, ethical products, and guarantee never to use harsh chemicals or genetically modified ingredients. Message me if you would like more information.
    dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 5:04 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I sell Arbonne International skin care, cosmetics and nutrition products. I love the fact they they are pure, safe and beneficial for our skin and bodies. Do you sell cosmetics or are you looking to sell?
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 11:14 AM on Apr. 11, 2011