Embarassing but iam going to ask ... adult content

ever since i had my daughter shes know 1 1/2 i have lost all desire to have intercourse with my husband... its just crazy bc i have no desire whatso ever.. iam completly in love with him and it really has started to cause problems in our relationship .. i just am clueless with what is going on with me.. anyone had this happen to them..?

MylilLondon

Asked by MylilLondon at 7:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• My daughter is 17 months and I have wanted nothing to do with her dad like that since my 2nd trimester. He's not too fond of it. I don't even want to touch him or kiss him either.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:38 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Absolutely! Your hormones are funny AND you have a baby that has been draining your energy. It is sooooo normal! Hang in there. It goes away!

:)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:39 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• it's normal but give him some once in awhile. don't let it ruin your relationship. quickies work great for these issues.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It's normal, but in my experience your sex drive isn't going to come back on it's own, but once you get back into the swing of things you enjoy it and your drive comes back.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 8:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Blowjobs go a really long way. Just sayin'. :p
    CPCrane

Answer by CPCrane at 9:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It's hormones, just have sex a couple times and it will come back
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I didn't get my sex drive back until ds started sleeping through the night...at 18 months :P
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I'm so glad you asked this. Thank you. I have been thinking something was wrong with me all along. LOL.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:06 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I heard that we women get our arousal emotionally and mentally where men is more of a physical maybe u and ur husband should do stuff that will turn you on like when you first got together
    mom0510

Answer by mom0510 at 1:02 AM on Apr. 8, 2011

• I agree with everyone above, I've been in your shoes! my DS is 15mo and I had NO sex drive until a little while ago. Even now, I reallllly have to concentrate just to stay in the mood. It's perfectly natural and definitely a hormonal issue. I had to make a choice to have sex even though I knew i wasn't into it or even particularly going to enjoy the physical sensations...and once I did it a couple times it wasn't so bad. Now I can actually get into it but it's like my body had to re-learn to enjoy sex. It didn't just naturally come back for me. So if you want to show your husband you are willing to try whatever it takes to make things better, bite the bullet and drop trou!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 1:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2011