OMG!!!!! What could this be????

DH and I had sex earlier this morning around 7ish. I am suppose to ovulate on the 2nd. I put in the instead cup after sex to keep the sperm close to my cervix. I have been having really bad cramps in my left side all day. I dont know what it could be. Maybe I am ovulating early IDK. All i know is my side is killing me. Hlep me PLEASE!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe you and your SO did things a little too rough. I would just relax and lay down the same thing happened to me earlier. I have cramping ever since.Good luck and babydust to you.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• maybe you have a kidney infection. maybe you have appendex problems. who knows! call your doctor's office tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• it could be early ovulation. Did you use opks? You could test right now and see if it may show up. If the pain doesnt go away in a few days I would defintly call dr just to make sure it isnt something else.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2008