is it dumb? LOL

i put up a product on craigs list & its a guy that is coming to check it out... well i dont want to just go out there... im pregnant and dont know this guy.. so im bringing a knife LMAO
is that stupid??? ill be outside but still...

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No it's not dumb. it's better than having a complete wierdo coming to your house, and you be defenseless. I would rather be prepared and nothing happen, than unprepared and something happen. You know?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i would have met him in a public place, but yeah bring some form of protection, just in case!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• well i live in apartments, so hes not coming to our apt, im going out to the parking lot its in the open but still. ha
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Best would be for you to be accompanied by somebody, preferably male or a strong-looking woman.

Answer by Bmat at 3:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• haha. You are braver then me. I got really paranoid when I was preggers. I wouldn't even let the maintenance guys in the apartment unless my husband was home!
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I don't think it's dumb, you never know who you'll meet when you're posting stuff on craigslist. The best advice though is to have a friend or someone you trust accompany you. No point in you having to defend your self when you;re pregnant. Then you're risiking the baby
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• thats why i always send my husband to when meetin ppl to buy off craigslist..oh and thanks for the reminder lol i need to check if any responses to my ad on there =P
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• first of all, you never know who is coming to your place, so I don't think its dumb to worry about it. I wouldn't make anything you bring OBVIOUS just because then he might think your the wierdo who's gonna attack him.. you want to approach the situation carefully, but be on your guard anyways. If there is anyone else who can go with you, take along a buddy cuz two pairs of hands/fists/feet/etc.. are better than just a pregnant woman. No offese, I'm sure you're capable, but just to be safe I"d make sure someone came with me.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i took my bf with me of course :) good bc both were guys.. anyway i sold the swing for 60 dollars :) yay
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• you should invest in a taser. i have one for all the trips to the grocery store or anywhere in general that i go with my children.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2008