Is it suppose to hurt?

each time my little buddha bug moves it hurts really bad. its like a sharp pain in my gut and then it goes down lower and it hits hard and kills is it suppose to?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 7:45 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• 30 weeks ill be 31 on saturday
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Can be normal. Running out of room to move. Mention it to your OB if you are concerned, but yeah my dd knocked the wind out of me when I was about 30 weeks. It hurt when she stretched and moved.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• could just be that it is getting tight in there. Especially if you were "little" to begin with... lol
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 7:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't get sharp stabbing pains but I get sore like right where the top of my uterus is now and I'm 27 weeks. He's all over the place on his active days, so I'm guessing I'm sore from his stretching/kicks/movements... Could be that.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• It could just be baby's position. If it isn't hurting all the time, then yeah, it's probably okay. I hurt SO bad with my youngest. She liked to roll up as tight as she could and shove her tiny self into one corner of my uterus and push as hard as she could. It was so painful. It went away once she was born, though. If you had any other pains or problems, I'd say get checked out, but if it's only when baby moves and there's no bleeding or spotting no cramps and no vomiting, you're probably fine. Sorry mama! Not too much longer.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• it hurts all the timesitting laying standing and the pain i get down there is mostly when i stand but its there when i try sitting or laying
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2011