His ex drives me crazy!!

Me and my husband starting dating when we were 18 and then 2yrs later got married. But while we were dating we had an 1month break and he got back with a childhood sweatheart for 3 weeks and ended it because she became obsessive and we got back together. So today while i was feeding the children i had a knock at the door and there she was, she came to see Brian, i was suprised it's been nearly 6yrs and they have seen eachother every now and then because she was dating his friend for 4yrs but prevouisly broke up. She just wanted to see how we were doing and wanted to get to know eachother better, but why? do u think she is trying to get back into his life?. But she knows we have children together and we are happily married.

Mummytomore

Asked by Mummytomore at 3:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• How dare she come to your home. It sounds like she wants to stir up a fight between you and your husband. Don't let it get to you. Tell your husband to tell her she is not welcome in your home. If he gives you trouble tell him to imagine the situation reversed.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• uhm i would tell him he needs to tell her to back away sorry. exes are not friends to me!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I think she's up to something. it's just not healthy to be friends with your SO's ex.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Honestly I wouldnt be bothered by it. My dh has an ex he had a child with (the child died) and she would call from time to time. She was with someone else and he was with me. She just wanted to touch base with him. My ex, also my HS sweetheart calls here all the time and we talk about all kinds of things. My husband is secure enough to know hes my ex for a reason. I think maybe if youre feeling insecure at all you maybe should talk to her openly woman to woman and ask her what her intentions are. If your husbands never cheated on you or given you a reason to question his love for you and the kids then I wouldnt be too worried about her. You are the one he chose, not her.

Answer by gemgem at 3:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• She might be sincerely trying to be nice and be friends and all that, but given their history, even if that's the case, I'd have him tell her that they need to leave it as what it is: they run into each other every now and then and that's it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2008