I'm probably a little crazy for thinking this way, but does anyone else??

If you already have at least one child whenever you get syptoms from your previous pregnancy do you immediatly think you are pregnant again??

Anytime I randomly feel a little nauseas or something I immediatly let myself think I am pregnant. I know I shouldnt do that, but it is hard sometimes. I have mirena and I know that chance of getting preggers are soooo low, but as happy as I was to have barely any menstraul bleeding, if any at all.. sometimes I miss it every month just for that piece of mind!

VBM7287

Asked by VBM7287 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yep. I pretty much just need to take stock in pregnancy tests, lol. I've got the Mirena, too, and haven't gotten my period back since my DS2 was born almost 7 months ago (not breastfeeding anymore).
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• yeah there been a few times i felt sick and thought OH NO ! lol
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:12 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• yes, i do it too!! like i never get heartburn unless i'm pregnant.. til i had my 2nd baby, now i get it a lot..and of course i automatically think i'm pregnant...well not any more cause i got so used to it haha.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I do it almost every month! I used to get these charlie horses in the buttom of my butt right where it meets my thighs only when I was pregnant. I started getting them on a regular basis after my 2nd baby, but I still run to the store for like a 1,000 pack of pregnancy tests everytime I feel it. I end up taking a test every other day for like 2 weeks until I start my period lol
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• are you secretly wishing that you were? i am not sure what mirena is is this a form of birth control?
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:14 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• No I do not wish i was pregnant. Sometimes I miss being pregnant but I do not want another baby, not right now at least!! lol Mirena is a birth control, it is a 5 year IUD
    VBM7287

Comment by VBM7287 (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• oh yeah. I once had the feeling like the baby was lightly kicking and freak out a little. Later I figured out it was just my stomach being crazy lol
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• yipe i do it to, i just had a baby 3months ago and i always pray im not pregnant again just yet lol i thought it was only me who does this.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:03 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Sure.
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 8:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2011