Who has Taken zoloft

and gotten a stomach ache from it ?? And how long does it last

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Apr. 7, 2011 in Health

• they put my son it and i took him off it after a week because he constantly complained that his stomach was killing him
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 8:20 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I used to take zoloft but I never had problems with it.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I took Zoloft for close to two years. I can't remember the exact side effects I've had, but from trying many many different anti depressants, most of the side effects stayed or got worse. I suggest contacting your dr. right away.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• never taken it
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• No problems other then itchy red bumps that would appear on various parts of my body. They went away when I stopped the zoloft so it must have been the problem
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• The Zoloft side effects would usually last for two weeks or more. Each person dveelops different reaction to any medication. Though there are also some who have reprted to have felt diarrhea while on Zoloft.

AngelenaMays

Answer by AngelenaMays at 5:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2012